March '18 Zazenkai
Zazenkai with Zen Master Genjo Marinello Roshi
(Genjo Roshi is Abbott of Dai Bai Zan Cho Bo Zen Ji Temple in Seattle – Choboji.org)
All are welcome to participate, regardless of level of experience.
Saturday, March 17th
9:30am – 3:30pm
– Silent seated meditation (zazen)
– Walking meditation (kinhin)
– Dokusan with Genjo Roshi (private 1-on-1 dialogue)
– Zen-style lunch meal meditation
– Teisho (dharma talk) from Genjo Roshi
Stone Blossom Sangha co-founder Sharon "Meho" Petit will be bestowed
the rank of Sensei (lay teacher) by Genjo Roshi after completion of the retreat.
Retreat participants are welcome to stay for the ceremony.
Ceremony @ 3:45pm with Reception to follow.
$25+ Requested Donation (covers lunch & expenses)
To RSVP or For More Information Contact:
Sharon "Meho" Petit
509-670-0883 [or] email@example.com